TLS is a shortened version of
The Late Sleepers, and basically,
TLS is made up of 4 very bored kids who have nothing to do at home. Staying up late is our
forte, hence the name. We share this passion of creating ridiculous stories in the unearthly hours of the day, and that's why we've decided to put our creative juices together to form TLS. Established on the 20th of march, 2009, we would like to thank the awesome program
Windows Live Messenger, or in plain terms, MSN.
shawn tan
(better known as wayne wooney/wayne rooney)
i am Shawn Tan Jia Xiang and i am 13 this year! i am an alumni of SHPS and now i am a Victorian. you can give me presents on 20 august and i love soccer and music! i still dunno wad i dislike -.-
shawn teo
(better known as bath boy)
Shawn Teo is my name
Hyper is what I can be
Athletics is my CCA
Whacky some people might call me
Nevertheless I am still Shawn!
More Information about me…..
Music is what I cannot live without
I appeared into this wonderful world on 10th Feb
Thirteen years old I am in year 2009
I was from Coral Primary, then St. Hilda’s Primary and now I’m a Rafflesian
Basketball and soccer is my favourite sport
Similar to other boys at my age, I love to play computer games!
So if you remember Shawn Mitibs, you remember Me!
joelle
(better known as jaywalker joelle)
i'm just your average shps alumni who's currently a castrobean and proud of it. im an aries and born somewhere in april. badminton pwns, ftw. a singaporean, and if you think singapore's somewhere over in china, go dunk your head in a toilet bowl and sue your geography teacher. and of course, shps p6 batch 2008, for life! <3
jebera
(better known as jubilant jubes/super jubes)
A shps alumni… :D currently a grandisian & loves her class. Although I still miss shps a lot… 6/10, lovely frens [nt him] & pri sch life… Gemini baby! [Which means june… check e horoscope list if u don’t noe…] living in… Singapore! Tampines? Boon Lay? Woodlands? Sentosa? Not telling… currently in volleyball, which is so nice! Other than e coach… lol. SHPS! Once a sixtenner [08] & hildan, always a sixtenner & hildan. <3